#Day 18 (12/04/2014):
I did nothing productive today! But I guess the good thing is I got to laze around and take things slow. Saturdays like this are so precious I wish they never had to end. ☺
#Day 19 (13/04/2014):
Spent a couple of hours at the gran's place today! As usual, spent a lot of time talking to my demented grandfather, who is also very, very hard on hearing but I love talking to him nonetheless. ☺ I love his responses and his quirky remarks. I only pray he'll be around long enough to see me get married and that he'll always be healthy and strong. ☺
#Day 20 (14/04/2014):
It's the first day of the last week of school and while I'm excited, I'm scared too.
Korean listening went pretty okay. We also made kimbap during class. ☺ I ate mine on the spot so no photos but just know I enjoyed myself today!
I really like my Korean class. Even though I don't know most of them, my tutor is really encouraging and she's so enthusiastic about it that I actually enjoy lessons. ☺ It really motivates me to do well.
#Day 21 (15/04/2014):
While collecting my examination welfare package, the guy who handed me my pack said I've a nice/interesting name. ☺ Thank you, whoever you are! It did make the rest of my time slogging away in the newsplex a lot more bearable.
Also, managed to finish filming for our final broadcast project. ☺
#Day 22 (16/04/2014):
Went for Korean BBQ today after our last lesson! Spent $25.40 but was with good company so I'm super happy nonetheless. ☺
Have already included the pictures to this in another post so I won't repeat them here. ☺
Also, thankful Kay Chin gave us another chance to edit our photo essays. I did a real shitty job the first time round, don't know where I got the courage to submit it but I'm glad I changed it. Kay Chin said it looks so much better now when I submitted the second version, heehee. ☺
#Day 23 (17/04/2014):
It's the last day of school! There are so many photos and I've already dedicated a post (yesterday) so I won't spam photos here again.
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all those I've worked with and made our projects possible. ☺ I'm really grateful we managed to work things out despite our clashing schedules and even though we ran out of steam towards the end, we somewhat pulled through and met all the deadlines.
I'm done with all my lessons for this semester and I'm proud to say I attended more than 95% of my lessons. It's a great improvement from what my attendance was like the past 3 semesters. ☺ Proud of myself and now I can take things slightly easier while I prepare for my language papers on 28 and 29 April. ☺
Also, a good job to everyone else (whether graduating or not)! Congratulations on surviving (another) semester of university. ☺
#Day 24 (18/04/2014):
Today, we celebrated Small Amuma (my mom's cousin's mother)'s birthday. She's really like a godmother to me and I'm so blessed and thankful God gave us another chance to integrate into each other's lives. ☺
Before I forget, here's what I wore:
On a side note, the teeter is on her way back from the airport right now. Can't wait to see her, teehee! ☺☺
I did nothing productive today! But I guess the good thing is I got to laze around and take things slow. Saturdays like this are so precious I wish they never had to end. ☺
#Day 19 (13/04/2014):
Spent a couple of hours at the gran's place today! As usual, spent a lot of time talking to my demented grandfather, who is also very, very hard on hearing but I love talking to him nonetheless. ☺ I love his responses and his quirky remarks. I only pray he'll be around long enough to see me get married and that he'll always be healthy and strong. ☺
#Day 20 (14/04/2014):
It's the first day of the last week of school and while I'm excited, I'm scared too.
Korean listening went pretty okay. We also made kimbap during class. ☺ I ate mine on the spot so no photos but just know I enjoyed myself today!
I really like my Korean class. Even though I don't know most of them, my tutor is really encouraging and she's so enthusiastic about it that I actually enjoy lessons. ☺ It really motivates me to do well.
#Day 21 (15/04/2014):
While collecting my examination welfare package, the guy who handed me my pack said I've a nice/interesting name. ☺ Thank you, whoever you are! It did make the rest of my time slogging away in the newsplex a lot more bearable.
Also, managed to finish filming for our final broadcast project. ☺
#Day 22 (16/04/2014):
Went for Korean BBQ today after our last lesson! Spent $25.40 but was with good company so I'm super happy nonetheless. ☺
Have already included the pictures to this in another post so I won't repeat them here. ☺
Also, thankful Kay Chin gave us another chance to edit our photo essays. I did a real shitty job the first time round, don't know where I got the courage to submit it but I'm glad I changed it. Kay Chin said it looks so much better now when I submitted the second version, heehee. ☺
#Day 23 (17/04/2014):
It's the last day of school! There are so many photos and I've already dedicated a post (yesterday) so I won't spam photos here again.
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all those I've worked with and made our projects possible. ☺ I'm really grateful we managed to work things out despite our clashing schedules and even though we ran out of steam towards the end, we somewhat pulled through and met all the deadlines.
I'm done with all my lessons for this semester and I'm proud to say I attended more than 95% of my lessons. It's a great improvement from what my attendance was like the past 3 semesters. ☺ Proud of myself and now I can take things slightly easier while I prepare for my language papers on 28 and 29 April. ☺
Also, a good job to everyone else (whether graduating or not)! Congratulations on surviving (another) semester of university. ☺
#Day 24 (18/04/2014):
Today, we celebrated Small Amuma (my mom's cousin's mother)'s birthday. She's really like a godmother to me and I'm so blessed and thankful God gave us another chance to integrate into each other's lives. ☺
Before I forget, here's what I wore:
White Cropped Top from MDS
Maroon Midi Skirt from @prettywhispers
I shop quite a lot from MDS because they never fail to surprise me with each collection but I've recently gotten into instashopping and am really lucky to have found @prettywhispers! She has a lot of pretty items and they're at really affordable prices. What's even better is they're mostly instocks. ☺ So do support her!
On a side note, the teeter is on her way back from the airport right now. Can't wait to see her, teehee! ☺☺

Comments