Skip to main content

Excuse me, your life is waiting

Began on a new read today - Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting by Lynn Grabhorn. Been at it for the last half an hour already but I've gained something so priceless I couldn't wait to share. That explains why I'm here.



My favourite excerpt so far- You deserve it all. ☺

In most self-help books, I figured, would have mentioned the Universal Law, also known as the Law of Attraction. Basically, whatever thoughts you send out to the universe, it amplifies your thought and sends it back to you. So think good things, and the universe will magnify the good and send it back to you. ☺ Likewise, focus on the bad things and the things you don't want, and the universe will intensify it and send it back to you.

Main point is- Think positively. ☺

Moving on, I recently found on Fairy Tail is back. That's right, FAIRY TAIL IS BACK. ☺☺☺ I just cannot express how elated I am at hearing this piece of awesome news. I've been a Fairy Tail fan ever since the first episode and I was kind of disappointed Hiro Mashima announced a discontinuation months back. But now that's back, thank you!

I found out while I was scrolling through Allkpop for my daily update on, well, Kpop. And it reported Boa sang the opening to the new season of Fairy Tail. Here you go:

Boa - Masamune Chasing

Awesome song from one of my favourite female soloists. ☺ And because it's such a catchy tune, I replayed it the whole time while I was going to school. Sadly, though, the full version will only be made available this summer (or so I heard).

Anyway! Just a recap but the last episode (175) ended on a high-end when Natsu beat both Sting and Rogue on his own. (He actually sent Gajeel on a cart-ride to land of dragon bones.) But it was great. When the team reunited with the injured members, my NaLu feels were just pouring out endlessly. I ship those two so hard I hope something good comes out at the end of it because there is just so much NaLu in the opening and ending. ☺☺☺ Keeping my hopes high!

I foresee the upcoming episodes to be nothing short of action and awesome. I've diligently kept up with the manga so I already know what to expect but I'm anticipating the animation nonetheless. Gonna be real badass watching the 7 dragon slayers go head-on with the dragons. ☺

That's that! I haven't done anything much today except start on Angel Eyes:

A melodrama about a man and a woman who are each other’s first loves, but get separated when they were teenagers due to a painful family situation and meet again 12 years later. Yoon Soo Wan is legally blind woman who gets her vision back after receiving corneas transplantation in an operation and decides to embrace life with passion by becoming an emergency rescue worker who is known not only by the fire department, but also by the local hospital. She is a tomboyish character who still fondly remembers her first love from 12 years ago. Park Dong Joo is a surgeon and Soo Wan's first love who was outstanding student and knows how to comfort one who is in pain. He is proud of his father and dreams of being a firefighter like him. He goes through various changes of his life and has to change his fate due to many happenings. He is a man who only watches over his loving woman from the side and overcomes the misfortunes ahead of him.
- DramaWiki

I'm watching because I haven't seen Goo Hye Sun on the small screen in a long time and Lee Sang Yoon is a pretty good actor along with the Kwon Hae Hyo and Gong Hyung Jin are damn good actors.  Also, there is Kang Ha Neul whom you might have seen recently in 'The Heirs'. He's really promising in the first episode already, I only hope his screen time doesn't come to an end too soon. BIGBANG's Seungri also makes his official acting debut with Angel Eyes. I wanted to see a different side to him so I'm watching this. 

I also watched Hotel King yesterday. Wanted to see how Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae would match up to each other. ☺

A love story between an heiress who tries to save her father’s legacy, the one and only seven-star hotel in the nation and the hotel manager who becomes an enemy to his own father who abandoned him in order to help the heiress.
- DramaWiki

Such a simple sypnosis but that's all there is to Hotel King, only the drama itself shows a lot more potential. I hope the story develops well. 

Okay, that's all there is to today's post! ☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murhphy's Law

" Why don't you take a loan? " " Is it worth it? " " I don't know but I know you wanna go. " ---------- Today, the bestf introduced me to one of Murphy's Laws. (I just Googled it and realize he has many laws.) Anyway, the one most relevant to my life right now is the one that states anything that can go wrong, will go wrong  and I guess the bestf had all the reasons to share Murphy's Law with me. The sister and I brought Shelty to see his doctor today. We were half-sure his doctor would suggest surgery so we tried our best to mentally prepare ourselves for the blow. Nothing too unexpected except the cost . Of course, I'd say $2-2.5k for a surgery of that scale is considerably reasonable. After all, Shelty's got dislocated hips (hence the disjoined joints). But, nonetheless, $2-2.5k is something we never imagined. Not before and definitely not now with all the debts we've to pay off. We had a long day. Both the ...

JULY'15 LOOTS OF THE MONTH

There's a fridge magnet on my refrigerator that very aptly describes me when it comes to my shopping. The teeter actually bought it for me when we were in the U.K two years ago and till today, nothing has changed. I have shopped all my life and still have nothing to wear. That's right, that's me. But, to be fair, I actually make it a point to clear my clothes once or twice a year because we do not have enough storage to hold all the clothes my teeter and I have together. Not just clothes, of course. I clear out my bags, shoes and lingerie too. So once again, it is the time of the month to share all the ahem  amazing items I bought. If you're wondering, and if you've been following, I did do a bit of shopping in the U.K. Not much because that wasn't the main objective of our trip but I enjoyed browsing through the racks of clothes at New Look, possibly my favourite brand in the U.K, and Aldo. Shopping in Singapore is still quite the experience for me n...

I remember

It's Sunday night all over again. I can hear slight drizzle against the window panes and I'm watching the lights on the other building go out. People must be heading to bed and I wonder: Do they dread waking up to Monday? Do they hate Monday? Do their bodies feel unusually heavy on Monday mornings? Do they drag their feet into office? It was a surprisingly tough day today. But it reminded me of the conversations I had with Ains. " You're really too nice. That's why people always bully you, " she said. I knew this for a long time but I was thinking of the best way to construe my personality without sounding like a pushover because I'm not. I simply developed a sizable threshold for bullshit over the years. I suppose it is my way of maintaining zen and a passive way to show I'm backing down because I believe there's no reason putting up a fight against anyone who has decided not to give me a real chance even before the argument began. To some, when I...