Skip to main content

REMEMBERING

More of the #100happydays to come!

#Day 13 (07/04/2014):

Today, I found out Fairy Tail has returned to the mini screen! Super excited that I watched it first thing this morning before leaving house for school. ☺

Fell in love with the opening song immediately and all my NaLu feels… Oh my, I know this season is gonna be an awesome one!


Thank God for BoA's voice and the amazing opening really. We might finally see NaLu happening (not). I've read the manga and I know it's definitely not headed that way but the anime looks a lot more… sharper now. I notice the minor changes they made to Mira and Gajeel and every one actually but I actually think Gajeel looks uglier. Or maybe not.

Whatever it is! I enjoyed today's episode!

#Day 14 (08/04/2014):

Thankful for Tuesdays because I get to go home early! Only one hour of lesson so I ate lunch at home today. ☺

Read the newspapers because that's what I have to do every Tuesday (every day, actually) in preparation for tomorrow's tutorial. Also, wrote up a draft for my trend story so that Hedwig can help me.

Gonna be a good day, I know for sure! ☺

#Day 15 (09/04/2014):

Headed to the newsplex after lecture in order to attempt finishing up whatever last-minute filming/editing we had to do.

After which, a couple of us went to collect our examination welfare packs and the guy who handed my mine said: "Smita… interesting name." (Or nice name, I can't remember.) But I was pleasantly surprised and I wanted to thank him for the self-assumed compliment but I was in a state of temporary shock (in a good way) that I didn't get to but we had eye contact.

Just wanted to say, thank you! Really made the rest of my time in the newsplex slightly more bearable. ☺

#Day 16 (10/04/2014):

Reached school earlier than usual to improvise on our (Mel & I) Korean script and then we had Macs for lunch! ☺

Also, got free ice-cream because the Zalora team was down to promote their app and we downloaded it. ☺ I actually find Zalora pretty neat but I've never shopped from them despite all the vouchers they've sent me. Maybe I should though, because they're supposedly cheaper.



#Day 17 (11/04/2014):

It's Friday! The one day I don't have to go to school, heehee. ☺ Long weekend ahead, I'm all prepped!

My only intention is to laze because I'm not in the best condition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murhphy's Law

" Why don't you take a loan? " " Is it worth it? " " I don't know but I know you wanna go. " ---------- Today, the bestf introduced me to one of Murphy's Laws. (I just Googled it and realize he has many laws.) Anyway, the one most relevant to my life right now is the one that states anything that can go wrong, will go wrong  and I guess the bestf had all the reasons to share Murphy's Law with me. The sister and I brought Shelty to see his doctor today. We were half-sure his doctor would suggest surgery so we tried our best to mentally prepare ourselves for the blow. Nothing too unexpected except the cost . Of course, I'd say $2-2.5k for a surgery of that scale is considerably reasonable. After all, Shelty's got dislocated hips (hence the disjoined joints). But, nonetheless, $2-2.5k is something we never imagined. Not before and definitely not now with all the debts we've to pay off. We had a long day. Both the ...

JULY'15 LOOTS OF THE MONTH

There's a fridge magnet on my refrigerator that very aptly describes me when it comes to my shopping. The teeter actually bought it for me when we were in the U.K two years ago and till today, nothing has changed. I have shopped all my life and still have nothing to wear. That's right, that's me. But, to be fair, I actually make it a point to clear my clothes once or twice a year because we do not have enough storage to hold all the clothes my teeter and I have together. Not just clothes, of course. I clear out my bags, shoes and lingerie too. So once again, it is the time of the month to share all the ahem  amazing items I bought. If you're wondering, and if you've been following, I did do a bit of shopping in the U.K. Not much because that wasn't the main objective of our trip but I enjoyed browsing through the racks of clothes at New Look, possibly my favourite brand in the U.K, and Aldo. Shopping in Singapore is still quite the experience for me n...

I remember

It's Sunday night all over again. I can hear slight drizzle against the window panes and I'm watching the lights on the other building go out. People must be heading to bed and I wonder: Do they dread waking up to Monday? Do they hate Monday? Do their bodies feel unusually heavy on Monday mornings? Do they drag their feet into office? It was a surprisingly tough day today. But it reminded me of the conversations I had with Ains. " You're really too nice. That's why people always bully you, " she said. I knew this for a long time but I was thinking of the best way to construe my personality without sounding like a pushover because I'm not. I simply developed a sizable threshold for bullshit over the years. I suppose it is my way of maintaining zen and a passive way to show I'm backing down because I believe there's no reason putting up a fight against anyone who has decided not to give me a real chance even before the argument began. To some, when I...