Hello there!
Got a little outfit post to share because I went out to run some errands (again) for Mama this afternoon.
Every time I've to go out, I spend forever choosing an outfit. There are times I change 5-6 times because I'm not satisfied with the look. In fact, sometimes I've no clue what look I'm trying to pull off when all I really want is to look presentable yet feel comfy at the same time.
I mean, for someone who's always clad in her pjs the whole day, I just can't get used to all the dressing up and dolling up (unless there's an occasion). If you're wondering, I always change into a new set of pjs after I shower if I'm home the whole day.
Anyway, today's outfit is as follow:
Got a little outfit post to share because I went out to run some errands (again) for Mama this afternoon.
Every time I've to go out, I spend forever choosing an outfit. There are times I change 5-6 times because I'm not satisfied with the look. In fact, sometimes I've no clue what look I'm trying to pull off when all I really want is to look presentable yet feel comfy at the same time.
I mean, for someone who's always clad in her pjs the whole day, I just can't get used to all the dressing up and dolling up (unless there's an occasion). If you're wondering, I always change into a new set of pjs after I shower if I'm home the whole day.
Anyway, today's outfit is as follow:
Top: MDS / Vest: G200
Denim skater skirt: New Look /
Bag: agnés B
Carried my handy agnés B bag out today because I had to transport a file for Mama. It's actually coral in color but due to the filter, it looks like a dark shade of pink. My top is actually peach in color but the filter makes it look slightly lighter. Also can't recall where I bought those shoes from but so glad I didn't throw them out because they're perfect for running around.
That's the so-called smart look. My top actually has cut-outs on the sides, which is why I pulled a vest over. The vest actually has an inner chiffon lining that's detachable. What you see here is with the lining so it's longer. My skirt is an old piece I bought when I was in UK last year but still loving the flare.
And then when I got home:
Offloaded everything!
The heat outside was driving me mad so I couldn't wait to strip the vest and put down my bag when I got home. Not at all apparent in this photo but I hope you can imagine the cut-outs at the sides. Because of the cut-outs, I had to wear stick-on bra if not the strap will show on the sides.
Now you sort of get my idea of dressing up and dressing down. ت
With that, I end today's post! Can't believe its only 20 minutes to 9PM when it feels like 11PM already. ☹
Till later!
Comments