Skip to main content

MIND-BLOWN

Out of curiosity, I searched "movie trailers 2014" on YouTube and this came out.

Transformers 4: Age of Extinction

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the effort put into fine-tuning the graphics and effects? I am blown away. 

Having been in WKWSCI the last 2 years made me realize how tough and challenging video editing can be. You always want to get the best results but you'll find there's always something unsatisfactory about your shots - background light, noise, angle - it'll never be perfect the way you wished it to be. But it's always so, so fulfilling to see your final piece nicely put together after all the sleepless nights. ☺

Really respect the movie creators, animators and graphic designers and every single one of you in the team! Always working your hardest to meet deadlines and always pressured to produce quality end results. I salute. ☝

Anyway, never expected Transformers to make its comeback this way but I'm so looking forward to it already! In fact, I'm prepping myself for the fourth movie by re-watching the last 3 because I am that excited. ☺

Other than Transformers 4, I've been wanting to watch Spider-Man and X-Men but I just cannot bring myself to spend $7.50 every time I want to watch a movie. I mean, movies are not social activities. You sit in the theatre for a good 2 hours and you forget that you're even there with someone because you're so engrossed in the movie instead. Where's the social in that?

Something else that had me mind-blown:

Taeyang's Comeback on Inkigayo

Now, now, look who's back! ☺ 

Feels different seeing him make a comeback with a song without a choreography but I loved every single bit of his comeback stage. Absolutely enjoyed Stay With Me, which happens to be my favourite song off this album. I just like the mix of GD's rapping with Taeyang's soulful voice. ☺ Eyes, Nose, Lips didn't disappoint either. Good Lord, Taeyang and his live performances are just a beautiful mix. ☺

That's that!

Am building up a post to Father's Day this weekend so stay tuned! ☺

In the meantime, it's Monday all over again. Hang in there guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murhphy's Law

" Why don't you take a loan? " " Is it worth it? " " I don't know but I know you wanna go. " ---------- Today, the bestf introduced me to one of Murphy's Laws. (I just Googled it and realize he has many laws.) Anyway, the one most relevant to my life right now is the one that states anything that can go wrong, will go wrong  and I guess the bestf had all the reasons to share Murphy's Law with me. The sister and I brought Shelty to see his doctor today. We were half-sure his doctor would suggest surgery so we tried our best to mentally prepare ourselves for the blow. Nothing too unexpected except the cost . Of course, I'd say $2-2.5k for a surgery of that scale is considerably reasonable. After all, Shelty's got dislocated hips (hence the disjoined joints). But, nonetheless, $2-2.5k is something we never imagined. Not before and definitely not now with all the debts we've to pay off. We had a long day. Both the ...

JULY'15 LOOTS OF THE MONTH

There's a fridge magnet on my refrigerator that very aptly describes me when it comes to my shopping. The teeter actually bought it for me when we were in the U.K two years ago and till today, nothing has changed. I have shopped all my life and still have nothing to wear. That's right, that's me. But, to be fair, I actually make it a point to clear my clothes once or twice a year because we do not have enough storage to hold all the clothes my teeter and I have together. Not just clothes, of course. I clear out my bags, shoes and lingerie too. So once again, it is the time of the month to share all the ahem  amazing items I bought. If you're wondering, and if you've been following, I did do a bit of shopping in the U.K. Not much because that wasn't the main objective of our trip but I enjoyed browsing through the racks of clothes at New Look, possibly my favourite brand in the U.K, and Aldo. Shopping in Singapore is still quite the experience for me n...

I remember

It's Sunday night all over again. I can hear slight drizzle against the window panes and I'm watching the lights on the other building go out. People must be heading to bed and I wonder: Do they dread waking up to Monday? Do they hate Monday? Do their bodies feel unusually heavy on Monday mornings? Do they drag their feet into office? It was a surprisingly tough day today. But it reminded me of the conversations I had with Ains. " You're really too nice. That's why people always bully you, " she said. I knew this for a long time but I was thinking of the best way to construe my personality without sounding like a pushover because I'm not. I simply developed a sizable threshold for bullshit over the years. I suppose it is my way of maintaining zen and a passive way to show I'm backing down because I believe there's no reason putting up a fight against anyone who has decided not to give me a real chance even before the argument began. To some, when I...