Skip to main content

SUNDATE

Haven't been able to update with ease because I recently sent my Macbaby for servicing, which cost me $128, and so I've no means of transferring my photos from my camera to my iPhoto. And then my phone has started acting up again so Camera360 keeps crashing and when I tried re-installing, it just won't load anymore??? Also, my phone's running out of battery very quickly.

I think it's a sign that its time is up. Admittedly, barely anyone nowadays would use a phone for more than 2 years. My iPhone 4s lasted me through 4 years. -inserts proud smiley face here- Well, only 5 more months till I get to change my phone!

Anyway, here's the update I've been wanting to post:

Yesterday's get-up in the sister's Ohvola's dress. It is a size L and slightly big on the armholes so the laser cut don't show as nice and it's supposed to be (but I'm not complaining). Body hugging on the top and flare at the bottom is a piece I really appreciate. I don't know why though the inner lining looks longer than the dress from some angles.

Dress: Ohvola / Shoes: Gripz
Box clutch: Charles & Keith

Today's Sunday affair at my Uncle's place, celebrating Sonya's and Sohan's birthdays!



As you can tell, none of the photos turned out pretty. It's just that difficult trying to keep the overly-excited Sonya calm at the sight of her Princess Elsa birthday cake.

Also, met my cousins from Florida (USA) for the first time today. The 2 boys on the left are the children of my Aunt, whom I met for the first time today as well because she's been living in Florida ever since I was born.

Today's simple get-up:

Top: H&M / Skirt: @prettywhispers
Sandals: Aldo / Clutch: Birthday gift

I actually wore my 3.5 inches studded heels out but on the way back, Mama concluded they were too dangerous for Singapore's uneven paths so she made me buy new flats. Scored this pair of gorgeous sandals for $40 (original price $89) at Aldo! Knew it was a good idea to walk into that shop.

They're having a huge sale now and if you buy 2 pairs under the sale section, you get an addition 20% off! If you buy 1 pair from the sale section and 1 regular-priced pair, you still get 10% off the total bill! How awesome is that!?

More photos below:

Honestly wouldn't trade anything to have you in my arms. Happy birthday, baby Sohan!

Such a heart-breaker you're gonna be when you grow up, Sonya. Happy birthday!

Because without you, I wouldn't be where I am today. 


A love unrivalled - thank you for keeping me together.

You'll always be my hero.

Blessed I am to be the granddaughter of such a beautiful, beautiful lady.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murhphy's Law

" Why don't you take a loan? " " Is it worth it? " " I don't know but I know you wanna go. " ---------- Today, the bestf introduced me to one of Murphy's Laws. (I just Googled it and realize he has many laws.) Anyway, the one most relevant to my life right now is the one that states anything that can go wrong, will go wrong  and I guess the bestf had all the reasons to share Murphy's Law with me. The sister and I brought Shelty to see his doctor today. We were half-sure his doctor would suggest surgery so we tried our best to mentally prepare ourselves for the blow. Nothing too unexpected except the cost . Of course, I'd say $2-2.5k for a surgery of that scale is considerably reasonable. After all, Shelty's got dislocated hips (hence the disjoined joints). But, nonetheless, $2-2.5k is something we never imagined. Not before and definitely not now with all the debts we've to pay off. We had a long day. Both the ...

JULY'15 LOOTS OF THE MONTH

There's a fridge magnet on my refrigerator that very aptly describes me when it comes to my shopping. The teeter actually bought it for me when we were in the U.K two years ago and till today, nothing has changed. I have shopped all my life and still have nothing to wear. That's right, that's me. But, to be fair, I actually make it a point to clear my clothes once or twice a year because we do not have enough storage to hold all the clothes my teeter and I have together. Not just clothes, of course. I clear out my bags, shoes and lingerie too. So once again, it is the time of the month to share all the ahem  amazing items I bought. If you're wondering, and if you've been following, I did do a bit of shopping in the U.K. Not much because that wasn't the main objective of our trip but I enjoyed browsing through the racks of clothes at New Look, possibly my favourite brand in the U.K, and Aldo. Shopping in Singapore is still quite the experience for me n...

I remember

It's Sunday night all over again. I can hear slight drizzle against the window panes and I'm watching the lights on the other building go out. People must be heading to bed and I wonder: Do they dread waking up to Monday? Do they hate Monday? Do their bodies feel unusually heavy on Monday mornings? Do they drag their feet into office? It was a surprisingly tough day today. But it reminded me of the conversations I had with Ains. " You're really too nice. That's why people always bully you, " she said. I knew this for a long time but I was thinking of the best way to construe my personality without sounding like a pushover because I'm not. I simply developed a sizable threshold for bullshit over the years. I suppose it is my way of maintaining zen and a passive way to show I'm backing down because I believe there's no reason putting up a fight against anyone who has decided not to give me a real chance even before the argument began. To some, when I...